Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 500 EDGE xcsp and was wondering if a $45 dollar modification would help this sled out. I have checked my carb boots and they have a impression for a boost bottle attachement.

Any comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had a flat spot mid range from about 5200 to 6000 rpm were my 2001 800 XC SP kind of gurgled. We put the boost bottle on and it went away.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The boost bottle clears up the throttle response at the very start of engagement.  This in turn seems to give a little more for your bottom end performance.

·
Registered
355 Posts
hey i put a boost bottle on  my 99indy5xcsp, i think it really help my low end performance, and defintly some in overall throttle response.also,i think itd help to cut down on oil/gas consumption as well. they can be a pain to put in tho,once we got mine in and  started it up, the idle shot up to 3500rpm from 18/1900 rpm before..but once u get it dialed in i think youll be happy with it-INDY

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does any one know If I can get them I have a 02 prox 440 fan I dont think I can but I dont know Because I talk to this one guy and he said I could but I dont know where it goes but I think it goes where my fan is. Can any one help me out ?
        Thanks so much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts