Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a pair of the Highmark boots.  They are warm but they are uncomfortable.  The are tight like a ski boot so your ankle doen't get to move.  Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have been kinda looking for a new pair of boots also JPL.  When I was at haydays I tried a pair of Highmarks on.  I really like them for the little bit that I had them on.  I am wearing Sorels right now and liked that the Highmark had structure and support.  They were fairly light and not real bulky in size either.  I didn't find a place to try a pair of Klims on to compare.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
same here, im buying a new pair ,they both look good,similar price,i have a klim suit and its top quality,i assume their boots are of the same quality...hmmm what to do

·
Registered
328 Posts
Anyone here know anything about the Coldwave SX racing boot?  What kind of boot is the hmk or klim, are they more of a sno-x or moto-x type?

·
Registered
530 Posts
We have the HMK boots and like them alot.  They are warm and very lightweight/waterproof.  They are stiff at first, but the liner form to your feet when the break in an then they become more comfortable.  We have a few sizes in stock if anyone is interested.  

My Webpage

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the trukke powersports boot and have been extremely happy with them.  Alot of people don't like them, but the fleece removable liner is awesome.  The only time my feet ever get wet is when snow gets down the top of them.

P

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've used Trukke's for 2 years now and they're great!  The only people I've found that don't like them are the competitors trying to sell their product.  The one thing that the HM's and Klims have though is better ankle support.  If you plan to jump like Blair, that's what you'd want.  I looked at a pair of Klim's at Haydays and they looked like a very high  quality boot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts