Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this seat as comfortable as their claims? I'd like to hear from someone who has hands on experience. I know about the weight savings, what I would like to know is $500 worth more comfortable than the stock seat? What about installation and storage. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes they are comfortable.  They are also Firm.  The weight saving is tremendous.  The installation is very simple.  You remove your old one, add a few snaps and velcro and your in business.  One thing to remember is they are not outfitted with a tail light and you will have to make an allowance for that.  

Let me know if I can help with any other info.

Rich

P.S.  I have no interest in Boss seats.  I can sell them or other brand of light weight seats.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
westsled
Don't they make sled specific seats? I saw a pic of a polaris seat (boss) that had the tailight and same color scheme as stock. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
jak53,

They do make specific brand seats.  Specifically, if the you have a 2" kickup, you would need a different seat than a standard.  

Greenclicker, we all have opinions.  I don't ride a boss seat on mine sleds.  I spend to much time standing up.  I am trying a different light weight seat this year.  Suppost to be lighter than Boss.

Good luck, westsledin

·
Registered
303 Posts
im ALSO looking into a new seat for my '03 polaris 440.  I want it as light as possible,  what does Boss have that will just drop right in and does it have room for a tail light, or how is that going to work out?  Also what else is out their besides BOSS seats?  Thanks for the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts