Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a D&D motor for my ZRT and it came with bored rounds and a set of Boswells. I'm wondering if anyone out there ever tried the Boswells and if there is any tech info floating around....since the old boy is now hoping he doesn't drop the soap...LOL.

·
Registered
101 Posts
never heard anything on boswells, i am running lectrons on my D&D motor, so if the boswells are anything like the lectrons you will like them.      also, what kind of motor is it(cc)?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
96 ZRT 600 motor, ported case and cylinders, cut heads, v-force reeds, modblasters. Supposed to be approx 150hp @ 9200 rpm. Had a new tunnel and bulkhead custom powder coated metallic purple, chromed all the front susp components, and hood color matched with custom flames. Hope to have it done and on the ice this winter.  By the time it's over I'll have an embarrasing amount money in a sled that couldn't get 2500 bucks in a used market. But hey...it's either that or I spend it on women and booze. LOL

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The sled will give you better pleasure even though they will both cost you all of your money.

Caleb

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Purple ZRT you will have to get a picture of it on here when you finish.  Sounds like a real looker on top of being a fast sled.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts