Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dyno'd a Series 3 700 to see the difference between Boyesen rad valves and v-force 3 reeds? I'm looking to upgrade from my Boyesen reed petals to a reed cage/reed package, price notwithstanding.

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
there ya go, BTW zog, how much snow do you have up there now??

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It snowed about 4" or over the weekend. We've probably got about 8" total. Still snowing, too.

Bogie...you know anyone who would want the ones I don't want? I know of one other 700 in town, but it's been torn to pieces by a couple of goofs. It may not see the snow until March!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Got Pil?

Sharing?

Try using some poplar tree leaves, awsome dyno numbers!!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Give me a call @ shop if ya want some pop.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was helping Bogie with his sled...should be running tomorrow. Called the shop for a pop. Too late...I'm all thirsty now.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
i have a set of RADs I just put in my 800MXZ (01) and thus far am very impressed. Looking on the inside, vs the V force and stockers, their is good air managment. Allot of thought had been put into what the air is doing while going thru the reed cage. I have yet to ride i, but they have incredable throttle response just between idle and engagement. I have a date with the dyno, and we will be able to tell what is going on very soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 800MXZ@Nov 13 2002, 06:46 AM
I have a date with the dyno, and we will be able to tell what is going on very soon.
What did the dyno tell you?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
What I found was in the 5-6000RPM range they pulled 7hp better than my worn stockers, then at 7900 they were werth 3-4 hp

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too shabby at all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts