Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my sled in the shop wright now getting a goodwin clutch etc .I have 3000 miles on it wondering if i should get some after market reeds .Or new stock ones I was reading on the main should replace every 2000 miles?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I have heard nothing but good from people who have used Boyesen petals. If you have to replace your reeds, go for it. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love the boysons. Had them in some dirtbikes a few years back I will be putting some in my mxz 800 plus they are a lot cheaper than v force

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have used boyesen rad valves on all my motocross bikes and love them they work great. Dont hesitate to use them.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i just put the petals in my zx800,really made it snappy,not to bad for$100 cdn

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I use the petals and I run 260 mains.under $70 U.S.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Hi, Im the guy who wrote the article on the front page.

I knew my sled was reayd for reeds all of last year. It had just lost the snap that is used to have, and knowing Boyseen's proven track record for great products, i went the route of the RAD valve.

This is a great topic, cause you have 2 choices. A set of pedals or a set of cages. Both will give you some nice results, and both are justifiable in my eyes.

Personally, after seeing all the prob V Force have, I wouldn't use em. I have a friend who goes thru a whole set of replacement petals every year, at $180 a set on his ZRT.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I'm looking towards the Boyesen reeds myself but just out of curiousity has any one tried the Top Fuel Reeds from Wolf Pack Performance. I read the article about them in Snow Tech but I don't know anyone that has tried them and can back up the claims that WPP claims.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
wolf pack cant live up to their claims

1 - 12 of 12 Posts