Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
where do you live baby ? i notice you might be french. lol

ladyK,
 anytime us old married for 20 years guys get to have some fun with the young girls you just can't stop us until it's over can you ? that's when our wives have to come in and apologize for the mistake the old man made.  

p.s. that is cute.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mtrsprt,
 straighten up and fly right, you live way way way too far away. LOL  

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (paul yarek @ Jan. 22 2002, 7:16pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mtrsprt,
 straighten up and fly right, you live way way way too far away. LOL  
[/b][/quote]
I've been known to travel great distances for something I NEED.  

LOL

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mtrsprt,
 by the looks of the specs for that mustang you know what too use to get the job done.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Wow, is all I have to say!
                    Ryan

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (paul yarek @ Jan. 22 2002, 7:24pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mtrsprt,
 by the looks of the specs for that mustang you know what too use to get the job done.[/b][/quote]
sure do Paul.  When you have plastic, you can have anything!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
bobber, and RNM2399, I hope you weren't referring to WINTERFREAKS tattoo!  LOL.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Notice mine was ABOVE Winterfreak's post. Not so sure about Bobber though. LOL! We'll have to keep a close eye on him.
           Ryan

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hey, we should have SnowmobileWorld tatoo's instead of stickers, seems to be the trend nowadays

·
Registered
555 Posts
I would show you pics of my 1969 Dodge coronet Tatoo but:
1. I don't know how (yet)
2. It is not a snowmobile Tatoo (though I have been known to use it like one) LOL

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mine would be inappropriate too. It's location is unique, in that it actually changes depending on circumstances. Sometimes it's normal and sometimes it CAPITAL LETTERS.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts