·
Registered
4,869 Posts
45mph going down a 30% grade on ice :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
45mph going down a 30% grade on ice :)[/b]
Hahaha, this is true, but you can't argue with its reliability and im not sure i'd want any other sled if i was going to be stuck in the snow with no help getting it out!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
yes they can take a beating

Buddy had the 87 Bravo Longtrack and beat the #### out of it trying to keep up with our Safari 377s :p

·
Registered
361 Posts
i bet the long track was good in the deep snow, probably better than those safaris anyway

·
Registered
644 Posts
None of them (snowmobiles) walks on water, (although some of them do run pretty good!) but the old Bravo LT (old? heck, you can still buy them new in Alaska) can glide over and walk up some amazing stuff. Never driven the shorty model much but I have put a few miles on those LTs and 40 was pretty much cruising at drag race speeds for that machine. I think the shorty will do some better.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
None of them (snowmobiles) walks on water, (although some of them do run pretty good!) but the old Bravo LT (old? heck, you can still buy them new in Alaska) can glide over and walk up some amazing stuff. Never driven the shorty model much but I have put a few miles on those LTs and 40 was pretty much cruising at drag race speeds for that machine. I think the shorty will do some better.[/b]

Hell yea, those bravos could take a major beating! i'm 250 lbs, thats about 1cc per pound, burnin through some belts with me on it. if it had a rigid drivetrain it would be doing 60 mph all day ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts