Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUNDAY JANUARY 30 @ 9:30AM we will have a bridge to bridge ride leaving from Lou's.

Weather permitting.

For those who might need gas will have to bring some or we could get a bunch of guys together and stash gas where we will need it as I will have to stash gas myself.

I will be notifing all Club Members...

Let it snow let it snow...

gootch

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll be there, and I will pass the info on to as many as possible....I hope that the Bridge to Bridge ride is a little kinder to me the third time around... since I'm 0 for 2 on making it homes in one piece on this ride...

"third time the charm". :devil:

EZ

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I'll be packing my rubber ducky and scuba gear.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll make it EZ, as long as Im in the lead hehe.

No overflow confirmed, only a 45 gal drum in the river with only half of the drum showing, it is supposed to be marked pretty good.

Keep in touch all.

Man do we have a ton of snow now eh...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Best snow year in a long time. A trip to the foxholes may be in order soon!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kin rights, we will know how much sonw there is out there this weekend. Unless you have a grp going. If not, we should plan a double header next week and really put the miles on.

FOX HOLES ON SAT
BRIDGE TO BRIDGE ON SUN

Man, .....that would be awsome and I would be in for that for sure.

G

·
Registered
177 Posts
If anyone is interested in having a gas drop at the bridge by the snake pits my wife will haul gerry cans down in the truck and meet us there. We will have to set a time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get a hold of you Blaine, that is a great idea as we wont have to leave gas out there!!!!!

G

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by northern700sks@Jan 22 2005, 03:00 PM
If anyone is interested in having a gas drop at the bridge by the snake pits my wife will haul gerry cans down in the truck and meet us there. We will have to set a time.
[snapback]392321[/snapback]​

Right on.. just let me know where to drop off my jerry can. And many thanks to your wife Blaine.

should be fun with all that fresh powder... :devil:

ez

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Old Zog and the missus are driving up from Manitoba today. Zog won't be attending this time. :bash:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Spoke with Blaine and he suggested having gas cans dropped of a Lou's. Great idea one pick up.

She will meet us at the bridge on the Pine Lake road and then do you think we can make it to the station at the reserve?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive ried to get a hold of as many as possible for the gas drop at Lou's, so hopefully it good for all.

As for making it the rest of the way, just bring some pocket cash in case you need a top off at the Salt River Reserve, it is Premium gas also.

Cant wait, will be alot of fun...

G

·
Registered
177 Posts
2 - 5 cm of snow forecast for Saturday and high of -17 on Sunday.

WONDERFUL

·
Registered
320 Posts
:hallo1: Parts - Parts where are my Parts :hallo1:

Please be on the truck today :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
You should have ordered a Sears windshield and mirrors.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There Tonka Toys Truck steering might just bolt right in there

Gootch

·
Registered
177 Posts
What's the plan?

Meet at the shop at 9:30?

Has everyone dropped off gas already so I can pick it up with the truck before I get my sled ready in the morning.

Gootch, give me a call tonight to confirm plans.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
How did the ride go, boys?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by Zog@Jan 30 2005, 10:19 PM
How did the ride go, boys?
[snapback]396178[/snapback]​

Zog u missed one hell of a ride.... tons of snow nice weather.... best ride so far this year for me anyway... besides I made it home without being tied to somebody's back bumper ( third time the charm) I did manage to hit a rock and :cussing: but with minor damage this time ( slightly bent steering harm) I'm trying to get some digit pic from Paul and I'll load them on here once I get em....

EZ

1 - 20 of 29 Posts