Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to build your sled yet on Arctic Cat's Web Page.  It was supposed to be up and running today.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The link didn't work for me either. Doesn't look like it's ready yet. Probably won't be up until this afternoon. Just like the Feb 8th promotion. Oh well, we will just have to wait.

·
Registered
185 Posts
**wonders if he can order a Pantera with the optional heated leather seat, and windsheild / hood defroster.**  

Or, if I can get it in a Chromalusion paint scheme like the old millenium sleds had (changes color based on how you look at it) that was an awesome paint scheme cat did for that year....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey jls,  I was reading on a web site where there are 168 miles of groomed trails in ohio. lol, have they ever had a groomer on em?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Site is up and running.  Graphics are cool, but not impressed with the options.  I was hoping that they had and early order like ski-doo and you could order all of your aftermarket parts on the sled just the way you wanted from the factory/dealer.  Like colored snow flaps, j hooks, pull cords, windsheilds, etc.  Oh, well.  The financing and payment plan is tops for all the other options.  No cat cash this year.  I guess the financing and payment plan make up for it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thuoght the site was pretty cool but I also wanted and expected more options. Oh well watcha gonna do

·
Registered
189 Posts
No there are no grommed trails in Ohio, unfortunately I have to trailer to ride on groomed trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts