Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a post somewhere that mentioned Valcourt may be buiding REV 600 Sports as we speak/type. Also rumored was that 800 REV's were going to be shipped the second week of July and 600 REV's the first week of August. Any truth to this or just wild rumors?  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Bombardiers busy doing somthing.  My friend bought a DS650 Baja from them about 2 months ago and he still hasnt taken delivery.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
one thing about bombadier,they only send full trucks they will not ship sleds in a truck half full so you might be waiting on a full truck to head your way.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I know a dealer that couldn't give those 650's away! Had 5 at one time, slashed the price big time before they started to move. I know one guy laid $5,000 us cash on the desk and said take it or leave it. They took it. That was out the door!!!!!! I don't know what the rest of them went for. It's just a love it or hate it ride.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Last weekend on the 401 we saw at different times, 2 loads (white & blue wrappers) don't know if they were sleds or Sea-doos.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
800 REV Sports are arriving now!!!!   I saw a post on another site where two different locations got theirs.  I called my dealer and he got 7 in on the truck. Not sure if mine is one of them though.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Your dealer should have a schedule of when the sleds are to be built. I know that in 2000 when I ordered my 01 they had a list of when each model was being built.

·
Registered
35 Posts
saw a USED REV 800 in curtis michigan the other day..the hood and the back storage plastic was broke and it looked like it was beat up pretty bad.  not sure bout when they got it, but it looked like it was awhile ago..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bombadier  ATV's are not built in the Valcourt plant, only the watercraft (which are built on one side of the plant) and the sleds, (which are built on the other side of the plant.)
excluding the mini sleds, which are built down the road.

·
Registered
963 Posts
don't know about you guy's but i'm kind'a freaking out here. I ordered my rev 800 with 1.75" track in march and had no news about it. I allredy started to get my accessories that I ordered for it. The long whait is killing me. I work at a dealership in Gatineau Quebec and we had no papers saying when they are going to get in. Or is my boss pulling my leg and not giving me any info.  
anyway' s as soon as it get's in, i'm taking it out of the crate, putting my 900.00$ of accessories on it and putting it in the showroom until the snow comes down. I will post pictures of the before and after as soon as I get my rev.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Bombardier builds all there stuff in valcourt except for evinrude and johnson outboards.

Dont worry guys we will all get our sleds.  Ive been in this boat many times and just when you start getting real worried one of there transport trucks loaded with these things drops a few of at your dealer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My REV is here,  

dealer called yesterday to say they got it out of crate. Picking it up tomorrow! Then it's off to the Bat Cave for a transformation.  

·
Registered
191 Posts
doopilot... SUHWEETT!!  I am trying not to think about my machine but its getting harder every day.

I assume you got the sport?  What are you planning on doing to it in the ol bat cave?  

Post pics...

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Which model did you get? And how big is your dealer? where is it located?
caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Doopilot,
   So how is your new REV?
? Don't keep us wondering!!!!!
Caleb

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This baby rocks!!!  
 Had it on the timer and with lowering, speed track, and gearing only, it's already quicker than my 01 with a full set up. MPEM wasn't burned in, had stock jetting and clutching. More to come, I've haven't had time to be on the computer lately. Need to find parts for the TRA III, spring and pins seem to be the only parts that interchange with older models.  

1 - 18 of 18 Posts