Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day friends !!
I was a rider for many years but, with school and buying a house I had to get out of it.
So now I'm ready to get back into it but I am really out of the loop.
In the past I've had Polaris, 700 & 800 XCSP. I loved them.
They would still work except I want to take the girlfriend out once and a while.
Ideally I want one of those sleds that you can ride as one when out with the boys, and then when it's Sunday afternoon it becomes a two-up by adding or changing the seat.

I just can't see myself enjoying a twp-up........I'm still denying my age-hahaha!!

What's out there in a year or two old that I can take out the girlfriend on and still have my manhood with the boys?

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
The newer Rev chassies by Ski-doo have the 1+1 seat option. its a removable seat that goes on and off in about a minute and if you like to ride hard I would recommend the MXZ Rev Renagade or MXZ Rev X package. You can get a 500SS 600HO SDI or the 800 Power Tek I highly recomend the 600HO SDI I know a few people with them great power and the SDI gets amazing fuel milage and oil consumption. Just my opinion.

Grant.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
G'day friends !!
I was a rider for many years but, with school and buying a house I had to get out of it.
So now I'm ready to get back into it but I am really out of the loop.
In the past I've had Polaris, 700 & 800 XCSP. I loved them.
They would still work except I want to take the girlfriend out once and a while.
Ideally I want one of those sleds that you can ride as one when out with the boys, and then when it's Sunday afternoon it becomes a two-up by adding or changing the seat.

I just can't see myself enjoying a twp-up........I'm still denying my age-hahaha!!

What's out there in a year or two old that I can take out the girlfriend on and still have my manhood with the boys?

Thanks !!![/b]
If you are sure that you don't want your girlfriend involved in the sport, get a 2-up because she will hate it. If you would like her to get involved in the things that you like to do, get her her own sled and the proper apparel so that she will want to come ride with you and spend time with you and the guys. My wife is my best riding partner and she wouldn't be riding if I had to tote her around on the back of my sled.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you are sure that you don't want your girlfriend involved in the sport, get a 2-up because she will hate it. If you would like her to get involved in the things that you like to do, get her her own sled and the proper apparel so that she will want to come ride with you and spend time with you and the guys. My wife is my best riding partner and she wouldn't be riding if I had to tote her around on the back of my sled.[/b]
Funny you say that because my Fiancee loves to ride on the back of my sled. We only go out for short trips, but she's said "any sport that I get to hug you the whole time, I like". She's tried driving and says it does nothing for her.... the 1+1 is cool, just a little pricey.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Funny you say that because my Fiancee loves to ride on the back of my sled. We only go out for short trips, but she's said "any sport that I get to hug you the whole time, I like". She's tried driving and says it does nothing for her.... the 1+1 is cool, just a little pricey.[/b]
lol...I guess that there are some that would rather ride, but the vast majority of women in the sport that I know personally would much rather have their own sled. BTW... all that new fiance, huggy stuff won't last forever. :D :p j/k...maybe it will...NOT!! :lmao:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I ride a 97 V-Maxx 600XTC and the GF rides a 2003 Rev 600HO. If you tell her to hop on the back she"ll tell you get stuffed. ( jk ) She has no problem going WOT on the lakes and every time she blows by me you can just see the smirk on her face. At the last sled show she picked up a sticker that says! No this is not my boyfriends sled!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts