Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far this spring, I know of 3 guys that are buying new sleds. Two are buying 800 REVs & one guy is buying a RX-1.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
My buddys father is getting an RX-1 and he has been a doo rider for years.

·
Registered
360 Posts
A friend is thinking of getting an Edge RMK.. He probably won't have the cash tho, has to buy a new house first... But he's having wet dreams of that sled

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
danr,
 with what you are used to i don't think a new small one would quench the thrill for you.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Hey Dan you need a mxz 6 or 7 in a zx chassis with a 1.25" That way you can come play off trail with team renegade.

P.s I can get you a good deal from the stealership. we can line something up for in the fall

·
Registered
360 Posts
What kind of prices do you guys over there pay for used sleds? Here's some price examples of what things cost here in Sweden, from a local dealer:
'94 Summit 583 - $2200 (USD)
'91 Polaris WT - $2400
'91 Scandic WT - $2800
'99 MXZ 500 - $4200
'00 Scandic 500 LC - $4800
'00 Mach Z - $6500

I got my Mach Z -> '93 chassis, 800 triple engine and pipes from 00, "boggi" (not sure about the english word, but it's the thing the track is on) from 00, MXZ skis from 01, brand new extra long & high track and a brand new seat. That I got for around $3500, which was a really good deal over here.

Now I'm just wondering if I could've gotten it for half the price over there, or something
It usually goes like that with most stuff I'm into.. Much cheaper in US than here...

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We call it the skidframe or rear suspension over here.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (permafrost @ May 14, 2002, 11:11pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Dan you need a mxz 6 or 7 in a zx chassis with a 1.25" That way you can come play off trail with team renegade.

P.s I can get you a good deal from the stealership. we can line something up for in the fall
[/b][/quote]
Just got back from a work trip to new brunwick, il be home tonight, we can talk about this a bit more if your online

1 - 11 of 11 Posts