Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a proud new owner of glasses this summer I have to look at purchasing a new helmet this season. Per prior threads on this site it seems the BV2S from Ski-Doo is probably the way to go to minimize fogging. As most dealers here in Ontario seem to want an arm, leg and left n#t for their helmets I was considering taking advantage of our new found purchasing power and slipping into Michigan or New York state to buy one. Any suggestions on locations, or mail order sites, not far across the border in those 2 states to pick one up. They are listing from $599 to $684 CDN here.

·
Registered
629 Posts
As a proud new owner of glasses this summer I have to look at purchasing a new helmet this season. Per prior threads on this site it seems the BV2S from Ski-Doo is probably the way to go to minimize fogging. As most dealers here in Ontario seem to want an arm, leg and left n#t for their helmets I was considering taking advantage of our new found purchasing power and slipping into Michigan or New York state to buy one. Any suggestions on locations, or mail order sites, not far across the border in those 2 states to pick one up. They are listing from $599 to $684 CDN here.[/b]
I picked one up at the sled show I think it was $420 taxes in.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Thanks. I was planning on getting to the show this fall and if that fails then try to get to the Novi show in November.[/b]
Be sure to let us know if you are going to Novi, there is typically a SW gathering. I've found that generally you won't find many things cheaper than at Novi. Also don't be afraid to dicker a bit on price for the higher ticket items, a few years ago I got a track for $80 less than the already low ticketed price just for asking.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I paid $200 cash, no taxes at the Hastings snow show last October. That was a closeout though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts