Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to family issues we are selling our restaurant in Mass City, but then I got an idea that this is a nice building and the groomer grooms right through here that it would make a great snowmobile/recreation cabin. You can snowmobile and ATV right from the door, it is in town and right by the town ship ball field. the dinning room is a very large room would be great to make into bedrooms and living room, modern bathroom, a commercial kitchen makes it great to set up with the large stove, grill and deep fryer, plenty of room to set up as a camp kitchen and sell out the equipment you don't need, a newer furnace and central air...you can't beat the location and it is priced low enough to sell fast. check out my link on the details and let me know if I can answer any questions. www.coppercountrycafe.com/realestate.html

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, I have had almost 200 clicks on my web site, now where are the people looking to sleep a decent size group, with a commerical kitchen in the middle of snowmobiling...Mass City, we had more snow than anyone, you have cable tv here, wireless internet, bars and shopping just down the street, baseball games in the back yard in the summer and in the winter the groomer grooms right in to the back yard, can't ask for a better location.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT Price is reduced and reasonable. It is still busy and operating as a restaurant, but can be made into any business or a great in town location and area for a camp, lodge, rental units for snowmobilers etc. Sounds like the hubby is going to have to have back surgery, so we need to get out of this quicker. Like I said it still have staff, customers and supplies if you want to walk in the door and manage the restaurant. www.coppercountrycafe.com/realestate.html

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have to sell I would love to do something like that but were broker than broke......hope it goes better for ya!....I cant believe its so dang cheap!!!!.......that is one hell of a steal for that!!!!...im sure itll go soon...are you advertising anywhere else??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have it listed with a realtor out of Ontonagon, who has a little interest in the place as a restaurant but no one yet. It is also listed on a couple commercial sites. I worked hard for the past year to build a great little restaurant with not much to start with and it would be great to keep it a restaurant but I also see its potential to be a recreation camp or be made into rentals for snowmobile season. It location is perfect and the groomer turns around in the back yard. There were so many people calling me last winter looking for rentals, it would be great for that too. I will keep trying.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
family issue is getting a little more serious, so we are trying to move this a little quicker. I have pushed it on many restaurant sites, but we are willing to entertain some offers. Like I said it is open right now, we work it 6 days a week, 8-3, we do stay open later on friday for a fish fry and just starting to get busier. I see a lot of potential here, beside the restaurant we do breakfast and lunch if some one is willing to buy and work the dinner trade, maybe even see about a beer and wine license may get farther. there is a town ship ballfield behind us which brings in customers, the adventure mine tours all summer, there is a car race track which runs all summer long and brings in a lot of people. Of course heavy snowmobile traffic, but ATVing right from the door. this town has no one serving ice cream or pizza with in a 20 mile radius, which I have to believe is another interesting thing to try.

Then there is the camp idea. You have to see the place to understand. It is a big open area, 1000 sq ft in the dinning room, you can build a room or 2 for bedrooms and a living room, his and hers bathrooms, one could have a shower put in, central air for those hot summer days, a great furnace for the cold winter months, and then set up the commercial kitchen and sell off the many stainless steel tables, refrigerators etc. that you don't need, keep the grill, deep fryer, 6 burner range with 2 oven, an ansul system (fire supression) for those that burn things bad, and exhaust fan for those that smoke the place up (that would be me) and an air exchange unit to bring the fresh air in.
check out the website coppercountrycafe.com/realestate.html and talk to me about some offers. Don't hesitate, I am hoping this steal of a life time will move fast.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have an offer on the place as a restaurant but his 30 days has expired and he is still working his financing I am able to accept offers again now. Still operating as a restaurant and does really well in the summer and winter, but I still think my idea of it being turned into a snowmobile camp or snowmobile rental is a great idea. There are also a number of things this could also be if you are looking to open a business in the area. We have only a few businesses here and there is a door on 3 sides that it could also be seperated into 3 different businesses. Sell out the restaurant equipment and get some of your investment back. I keep thinking things like an ice cream shop, a resale shop, a gift store, a skidoo dealer ;) and rent out skidoos, I don't even know where our closest one it. This area has lots of potential for growth. Act now, I am going to be pushing hard for a sale so I can move closer to my family :) www.coppercountrycafe.com/realestate.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts