Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
We took a day trip there on Tuesday, February 19th, and found the Cadillac trails to be great also. Pretty rough on the White Pine between Reed City and Cadillac but awesome in Cadillac and Irons.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Unfortunately, some (one) of us have not been riding as much as the others!!! :cussing:[/b]
nice ride hey? some of the best trails in the state right in that area.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Me and the wife were up last weekend for Friday, Saturday, and supposed to be Sunday - but the rain killed that day.
The trails were great, some of the best snow I have seen them have in years. The forest roads were so deep in spots that we didn't ride some of them simply because I thought she was going to get stuck.

[attachment=42931:trail.JPG]
[attachment=42932:trai2l.JPG]

I am sure I will be back up there before the season is over,

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We just got home from Grayling/Mancelona.. Not some of the best trails I have seen this year but still very rideable especially towards mancelona. Glad to hear you had a good time and I love your coat..lol

Snow4

·
Registered
476 Posts
We're going up this coming weekend. I sure hope you guys left some good snow up there for the rest of us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
We're going up this coming weekend. I sure hope you guys left some good snow up there for the rest of us. :thumbsup:[/b]
Not much left. Between the weekend traffic and the awful sun yesterday, there were a lot of bare spots and puddles when we left town. I think they're supposed to get some more snow through the week though, so hopefully you'll be good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts