Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This saturday at calabogie peaks is the annual hill climb. We got a confirmation call from the lodge the other day. The entry fee is $25.00. TEAM RENEGADE will be attending.  Anyone in for some vertical fun?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I'm stuck working, otherwise I would have headed over. Let me know how long the drive takes from Chandos. I had a leisurely drive back from there last summer, so I have no idea how long it would take me driving "normally"

Hope you have a nice sunny day like today

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Looking at the map the shortest route from Cloyne would be: 506 & 509 to Ompah, CR #16 over to 511, then north.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya thats the one z800rtx. I used to have a cottage in cloyne

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I used to cottage near northbrook on big gull lake.I'm looking for a place again up there again actually as it's my favorite
area.What lake were you on permafrost?

·
Registered
875 Posts
this is the area i ride!  i'm actually involved in controlling the waterlevels on Big Gull and the Mississippi River Lakes.

as far as route to Calabogie from Cloyne, it may be faster to head up hwy 41 to Dacre then head south to Calabogie through Mount St. Patrick

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
So your the reason i smoked my bottom end on that rock that
summer alscool
Just jokin
Thats a nice area up there and
usually has some decent sleddin.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (z800rtx @ April 04, 2002, 8:04pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I used to cottage near northbrook on big gull lake.I'm looking for a place again up there again actually as it's my favorite
area.What lake were you on permafrost?
[/b][/quote]
On Marble lake

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
It's my sons b-day so i can't as i get to take a truck load of rug-rats to kids zone
I may need a drink by the end of the day i think
My bud who was supposed to go with me bailed so we changed the b-day party to sat.Man i sound old

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Ya it was my daughters b-day on the day of the ice drags up here. We went to Chuck E Cheese. Yay. Wish your son a happy b-day.I have to work anyways at 6:00am.I hate summer.Permafrost is attending and racing I believe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts