Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mach z man,

I am looking for some wiseco pistons for the 809 or .040 over for the 780 motor with the "L-RING" on top.  Wiseco said they discontinued that style??  Seems kinda funny when almost every imp-800 uses that style piston.  Let me know if you have any that you could part with.

Thanks,

GLH

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damon,

Wiseco is becoming a pain in the rectum! They were recently purchased by a large corporation and have lost some good people in R&D. I am trying to get an inside tech or R&D guy from my bud that works there for Rick. Most of the tech guys I have talked to "think" they know more than they doo! Let me know exactly what you need and I'll see if I can get it.

Ron.

Z

·
0 Posts
GLH,

Sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you,  but  I was at a bike show all weekend.   I do not have any of the Wiseco's left in stock.    I did know Wiseco stopped making them,  but I can't understand why.   I would think if somebody had 100 of them made,  the could sell them quickly and at a good price.  Because you about the 8th racer who has contacted me,   looking for them.

ZMachMan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts