Snowmobile World banner

Can I Rebuild Them?

882 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ZR006CatMan 
#1 ·
So would I be able to rebuild these myself or should I just dishout the money to the dealer?

#4 ·
LOL Thanks.
Last year I had all 4 Fox shocks on my ZRT recharges and set up for my weight and it ran just under $200 from the dealership. I know there are several places on line that will do it for less and all you have to do is send them your shocks. This was discussed last season and there was one company in particular that everyone seemed to recommend that did good work for a great price, but I can't remember which site/co. it was. :doh:
Any of you guys remember what it was?? ???

#5 ·
I recomend just taking your whole sled.. The dealer by me charges just like 15 more bucks to take them off and put them on.. I recomend that option. My buddie took his off and the susspension blocks can be lined up wrong causing major sag. So for a few bucks more there gonna do it all. Save me busting my kuckles. Just something to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.