Snowmobile World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Renegade, If you are not drag racing, I would leave the blocks alone, including the rubber stoppers.  When I drag race, I cut the rear blocks at the parting seams.  You can also flip the rubber blocks at the rear position over the rail so that the plastic block will move further back towards the rear.  I put the plastic blocks to the uncoupled position.   When you do this in a drag race the ski's never touch the ground and it can be a little scary.  For trail riding, I leave the rear suspension coupled.  If you look in your manual it will describe coupling the blocks,and uncoupling the blocks.  I hope this helps.  I only uncouple the suspension when I am drag racing, I would hate to flip the blocks over and attempt to trail ride it.  You would have little to no steering.  Scary!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
xsivhp, try it!  It will definately feel different to you.  Just don't try to trail ride it that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.