Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the manufacturers are hearing the complaints. Polaris has told their dealers to drop prices on their sleds. The Shift is now on at $8295, over $2000 less then a Fusion was listed at in 2006. THat's good news indeed.

There are some super sweet deals on Non-currents out there too. I heard Carlson's has an 06 F-7 for $5999. That's too good to pass up, I wish I were shopping for a sled right now.

I think we're going to continue to see prices drop over the next few months, so if you're hoping to sell your sled, do it quick. The used market is going to be going for a tumble.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Good and bad news...great news for those looking to buy a new sled from a dealer...bad news for anyone trying to privately sell a sled....about time some of the prices came down.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I think the manufacturers are hearing the complaints. Polaris has told their dealers to drop prices on their sleds. The Shift is now on at $8295, over $2000 less then a Fusion was listed at in 2006. THat's good news indeed.

There are some super sweet deals on Non-currents out there too. I heard Carlson's has an 06 F-7 for $5999. That's too good to pass up, I wish I were shopping for a sled right now.

I think we're going to continue to see prices drop over the next few months, so if you're hoping to sell your sled, do it quick. The used market is going to be going for a tumble.[/b]

you can still go the States and pay MSRP of $6999us which is $6800ca

and we all know Dealers never sell at MSRP in the States so you should be able to pick one up for $6500ca or less and bring it back here and still be under $7500 OTD

So at $8295 + taxes/freight etc its is just under $10,000otd

BTW I know where you can get a NEW 02 Zr800 CCE for $9000 :D $2000 off the original price :p

Some dealer will never sell stuff but they are out there

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I know what you mean

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think the first sled (or automobile) manufacturer to lower their prices and promote it in Canada as "Due to the strong Canadian dollar sale" will make a killing here.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Here's some news on the non-sled front:

Click

I wonder if the Toronto Star article has given BRP enough of a headache to cause them to drop their prices? I have heard there is/was something about a rebate/refund for people who had ordered Sea-doos.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Another news item about retailers. It mentions the BRP dealer directive. I wonder if this was mentioned on the TV show.

Click

1 - 8 of 8 Posts