Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for jets on for my 93 phazer mikuni carbs
cant seem to find such a thing as a 100 pilot jet on royaldistributing and some other parts sites ive looked even tho ive seen them suggested many times so they must exist. they only go up to 80 or so on royals site.
i dont know if im foolish or what but im sure they exist
anyone know where to find it or just tell me im foolish

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Those Yamaha Mikunis are not VMs / TMs and the jets are not the same. Try a Yamaha dealer or a personal watercraft site. The Mikuni BN and Super BN have similar jets.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
lookin for jets on for my 93 phazer mikuni carbs
cant seem to find such a thing as a 100 pilot jet on royaldistributing and some other parts sites ive looked even tho ive seen them suggested many times so they must exist. they only go up to 80 or so on royals site.
i dont know if im foolish or what but im sure they exist
anyone know where to find it or just tell me im foolish[/b]
Yep, I ran into the same thing with the Vmax...they don't make aftermarket pilot jets in the size I needed. Go to your local Yamaha dealer or if you love high shipping charges www.ronnies.com and look up your jets on the OEM parts microfiche.

Beware, many dealers are idiots. Find the Yamaha part number if you can before you go in or you might end up really frustrated. If you have trouble check back on this forum or PM me, I have experience figuring out how to get the right Yamaha parts. If the jet you need isn't stock it will be harder to find. But there should be a chart out there for your sled with a range of jets and the corresponding yamaha part numbers, it's just a matter of finding that chart.

www.totallyamaha.com is a good resource.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I ran into the same thing with the Vmax...they don't make aftermarket pilot jets in the size I needed. Go to your local Yamaha dealer or if you love high shipping charges www.ronnies.com and look up your jets on the OEM parts microfiche.

Beware, many dealers are idiots. Find the Yamaha part number if you can before you go in or you might end up really frustrated. If you have trouble check back on this forum or PM me, I have experience figuring out how to get the right Yamaha parts. If the jet you need isn't stock it will be harder to find. But there should be a chart out there for your sled with a range of jets and the corresponding yamaha part numbers, it's just a matter of finding that chart.

www.totallyamaha.com is a good resource.[/b]

great thanks
i was gettin a little worried
if i cant rejet i cant do much else!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts