Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you canadians know who does a good job on big bores? Want to look at taking my 670 out to 740. Thanks for any info.. (BTW..the closer to SK the better
)

·
Registered
172 Posts
rocketman, try Tom at Mot's Machining(he is a rotax guy too).    he'll build anything you want and his prices are very reasonable.
Give him a call @ (780)458-2907  tell him dennis told ya to give him a call          
and he is in St. Albert Alb. so he is close to s'toon

·
Registered
100 Posts
Speaking of Canucks,how bout those Vancouver Canucks!Give A&E racing in Brooks,Alberta a call,they are a well respected outfit.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks..keep em coming guys..the more places to compare the better...and 1000-IMP..you didn't think I'd forgotten Mot's did you?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I realize Cudney will know something. I am looking for places to shop around. I am also looking for more than one guy recommending the same shop. I'm not going to have work done from the first shop I hear about.

Feel free to chime in here Bill whenever you have time. I know you're a busy man.  

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've never been impressed with their service as they've seem to have quite the opinion of themselves, but you could try FAST in Headingly. I've got a few buddies who've tried other various stuff and the best service and pricing I heard of was Larry's Small Engine, Orangevile, did a really killer job on a bud's 583 which really rips.  Gonna get the ports ground at at the same time?  If not, I think I'd try somewhere that sells bikes.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Is Cycle Works still around in Edmonton? Plus do they do Rotax stuff?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Roketman, Bondi Engines in Aurora Ontario, he does great work
You don't have to go big bore, just doo your 670, cheaper and not much of a power diff, e-mail me if you want some info I have one of Bondi's 670 engine's and have first hand experience. What happened to the tripple plan? I to have been looking for a 800 tripple, hard to find and are big buck's!

·
Registered
858 Posts
I've heard that the 740 kit wasn't really worth it and that a well tuned, ported and head shaved 670 will perform about the same. That's what I heard from a mechanic and a guy who had one but they might of not played with it enough. If your considering modding your rocket, you might want to go on the DNE site  http://www.dneperf.com/  Looks like they know their stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts