Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copied from www.mcbperformance.com

4th Annual "Run What-U-Brung" Snowmobile Grass Drags

Dates: Sunday, October 6th, 2002 AND Sunday November 10, 2002

Corner of I-69 & Capac Road, Capac MI.

Time: 10am - 3pm

Cost: Racers: $20 PER sled. Spectators/Swappers: $7. Kids 10 & under FREE.
Enclosed trailers will be opened so leave spares at home!

Head protection required - Tethers not required. 6 lanes, Christmas-Tree starts.

OPEN RACING ALL DAY, NON-SANCTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who is going? They have a nice track and it will be a good time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been waiting to see when this was, I will be there. Is there going to prints out of runs, and I have never really been to a "run what you brung" type race. Do you just basicly get in line and pick your race or what?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been a couple of years since we were down there but last time you just get in line whenever you wanted and tried to pick your own races - all day long.

There is supposed to be a lot of people there this year. It is going to be a blast.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Capac race is a good time, been going there since it started a few years ago. Basically u line up whenever and with whoever u want to race, as many times as you want. There are some very fast sleds that show up so competition is usually very good. Christmas tree starts and lanes marked real well. MCB does a nice job.

We'll be there Sunday, lets hope theres good turnout and no heavy rains!!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
What is the zip code to run a mapquest direction to get there.
Caleb

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can see the venue from I-69 on the north side. I think the zip is 48014.

MCB's number is (810) 395-7162, they can give you any info you want.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Capac is a "MUST see" in S.E. Michigan!!! It is a FUN time and a blast. It really is the kick off for winter. The laast few years it has just been fantastic!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Well it was a blast folks. We need to get all of us sworld guys together there. It's again on NOV 10 for all who want to go.
Caleb

A

·
0 Posts
I will be there as long as my arm is cooperating and there are no weddings or showers for my wife to go to.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
3x3's ruled the roost though the sneaky 2x1-900 snatched a few chickens!Actually alot of Chickens. they race again on Sunday Nov 10.
Caleb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts