Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Try Liberty Mutual or State Farm. State Farm will insure my Elan & ATC without needing other policies. My house car, truck & MXZ is with Liberty.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
In my experience, I've yet to find much that is both Good and Cheap.

Certainly not in my women.

But Good luck to you.

Royal and SunAlliance has been reasonable, both for my toys and my Business.

My Broker in Nova Scotia is Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
902-429-7310.

Might be worth a call.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ Aug. 14, 2002, 1:17pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In my experience, I've yet to find much that is both Good and Cheap.

Certainly not in my women.[/b][/quote]
A good woman does not come cheap

·
Registered
530 Posts
Everyone with insurance with MASS Be prepared if you have over 650cc (750?) under the hood TO BE SCREWED!!!!!
Just spoke to them regarding my policy, It seems they are leaving Allianze and going with TRADERS ins.
Traders does not handle sleds with more then 650CC So unless they (MASS) change that your going to be lost.
Also they will not renew your policy as a stand alone (sleds only) You will now have to have your car policy with them.
And last but not least ya know theres going to a jump in price, and you guessed it its not going down!!!

Insurance the legal scam!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have my car and sled insured with Mass and I call up to tell them I`m moving,they say $120 discount because I`m moving to the country.....Ya hoooo! But if they won`t insure my 800......Houston we have a problem! Please say it isn`t so.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm with BELAIRdirect.  They are pretty cheap, considering my past... (we won't go there).  For both my auto and sled inssurance. Try them?!?!?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i just jumped in with mass 2 years ago as i switched from a company that i was with for over 20 years. when you carry a few things with them agents usually try to pull for you.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i have my 2000 mach z and my wifes 2002 800 mxz insured through liberty mutual for 340.00 a year for full coverage. it was the cheapest i have found in maine but i had to put my truck policy with them too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts