Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a new 600ho rev first sled with percision skis i usually only run one trip with stock wearbars and then replace them who make good wearbars for these skis and what lenght of carbide do you reccomend? i will be studding it 96 or 144 , depending on this studding issue

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you stud it, get an 8 inch carbide. Go a little smaller if you dont get studs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I usually change factory wear rods, but I put on a pair of precision ski's last year and never changed the rods. Give them a chance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by yukon jack@Nov 23 2002, 10:19 PM
picked up a new 600ho rev first sled with percision skis i usually only run one trip with stock wearbars and then replace them who make good wearbars for these skis and what lenght of carbide do you reccomend? i will be studding it 96 or 144 , depending on this studding issue
I talked with skidoo rep when I picked up my REV with the precision ski's. He suggested going with 6 inch carbides on the outside, and 4 inch on the inside.

Sounded pretty good. So I check out some prices at the snow show in Michigan. I really like the 4.5 inch shaper bar by stud boy, then use the 6 inch super stock carbides on the outside.

This should work well if you have 96 or 144 studs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts