Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes the artic cat helmets, not sure of the cat model number but it seals around your eyes like goggles do.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
The model is TXi, but not sure who really makes it.  I will look when I get home.  Bought mine a year ago and I really like it.  Should be able to buy it for a little under $300, depending on the graphics, or lack of.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I picked a TXI AC up last spring.  I love it I haven't had trouble with fogging.  I think I payed $250 for mine but I think you could get one cheaper.  I have always asumned it was made by TXI.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The TXi is a great helmet, bought mine 2 years ago..best one I've ever owned.Not sure who makes it either, but the most important thing is that it is Snell approved. I bought black, added Lettertech decals to it to match the sled. Planet A/C has black for about $205, graphics around $230-$240.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Looks like you lost your helmet Jim. That is the same reason I had to buy another helmet, my daughter wouldn't give mine back until she had one of her own.

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zert800 @ Sep. 12, 2002, 08:34am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks like you lost your helmet Jim. That is the same reason I had to buy another helmet, my daughter wouldn't give mine back until she had one of her own.[/b][/quote]
That's why I am not letting my daughter see mine until I get her one so she can ride her Kitty Cat this winter.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I know, my 4 yr old keeps calling that his helmet.  When I remind him it's mine, then he wants to know when we're going to "the snowmobile place", as he calls it, to get him one.  So for now, my old one is his.

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JIM FRITCH @ Sep. 12, 2002, 11:32am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"the snowmobile place", as he calls it[/b][/quote]
My daughter calls it the lawnmower store because the first time she saw my sled when she was old enough to remember it was in the summer time when I rode it to the well shed to wash it.  She calls it daddie's green lawnmower.  I bought her a Kitty Cat at the end of last season and she calls it her own lawnmower.  ha  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts