Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Yeah not a bad idea.  And well were on the topic of changing things can we unrestrict the word He!!.  It seems us snowmobilers use it to describe everything.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
It would be nice, but we seemed to have a hard time getting the chat rolling last year.  I think due to the fact that everyone is on at different times.

And I agree, we do need the word ####.

Because without it, the statement

"Machzzzz will admit he was wrong about the RX-1 when #### freezes over".

Just doens't have the same effect without the real word.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I say start it up again, as long as there are 30+ people on, I'd bet that at least 10 of them would be in there.

·
Registered
959 Posts
im there that makes 2 of us! im on every night  for at least 2 hours and im even on durning the day sometimes

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I have a MSN Messaging account thru my Hotmail. It lets you know when others are online. I've chatted with Rocketman, 800MXZ & Paul to name a few .

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
We know each other a little better now. I think bringing it back would be a great idea. Just dont dive in when Rocketman and Snow Monkey are on, they will chew your ear off.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Aug. 18, 2002, 8:47pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dont dive in when Rocketman and Snow Monkey are on, they will chew your ear off.  

[/b][/quote]
That's because where they're from, they have to drive half a day to visit the neighbours

·
Registered
858 Posts
Where is he gone? Is the corner store that far? or did he find a snowpach somewhere that he want's to keep for himself

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I haven't heard from the big woolly bugger either, but  i do know where he is.....Up in Northern Sask workin as a fishing guide!!! I imagine he will be back soon enough cause school is starting soon, I believe...

Come on Rev, it, isn't that wide open here!!!Rocketman is only 2 1/2 hrs from me

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
well there is some interested in the chat ,but the problem was everyone was using the forums to chat back and forth with one another.there would be times I came on this site and seen 45-60 people where active and not one in the chat room,and post after post to each other in the forums.I just hope that you all keep the interest when corey does put it back in operation or I am sure he will get rid of it.if you don't use it we will all lose it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts