Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats about the cheapest you can buy a 2 place covered trailer in CANADIAN $$??

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Here in the states a 2 place with an enclosure is about $2200.That is a Triton 2 place with a Bearcat aluminum enclosure.A local Pol. dealer sells these combos.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Bellville...Just incase you don't see my post on AMSNOW, I have a 1 year old 2 place Northland trailer with Team Tomco fiberglass top for sale. (Hamilton, Ont.) $2750.00
E-Mail me if intrested.

Thanks

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I saw that, thanks. That sounds like a good deal considering its a tomco cover, but more than I can spend. 2k is the MAX I can spend forsure.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
bellevillemxz,
 check out the toycarriers.com i think they are $850.00 each and 2 for $1600.00. they seem simple and can be added to your trailer.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but if I do that, I'm up over 2k and still have my old trailer. Looks like maybe I'll end up doing the kit for $700

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would like a cover also.i just bought my trailer this past winter and didn't have the money for the cover also.what is the kit you are talking about because that sounds cheaper than the 1000 bucks for the caps i've been looking at.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Do like me, build your own from an old caravan

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Cheapest enclosed trailer I could find was a Northtrail.  I believe the total was $3200.  Not as nice as a triton, but not near as much money either.

FishHog

·
Registered
89 Posts
Closest to you that I know of is Easton trailers on the 115 just north of Bowmanville.  I believe they are about $2695 but give them a call.  Maybe they'll have a summer sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts