Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i started rebuilding shocks this year and am now open to the public. very affordable priceing and im open to all kinds of shocks just about. thanks guys. shoot me a PM if interested.
Fox (cant do floats), Ryde FX, Walker Evans, ACT, skidoo HPG
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forum/index...showtopic=72366

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Thats good to know Fred, you should be a pro after all the time we spent in Crossroads :wink:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, it been turning out good doing this though, you know after a long year your guys shocks should really be rebuilt

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to bad no one has PM me yet, done lots of my own and some friend here back home, so mike you up for it, the first rebuild is the most important

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
:unsure: Sorry...I have a guy back here LAKO performance and my shocks should be good for at least one more year.... I think what might help you out is if you take the reservoirs out from under the hood :wink: I don't think the shocks work properly under those conditions :blush: You have the only sled that I've seen that on :eek:hmy: JMHO Good luck with your new business :thumbsup:
Talk to you later Freddy.....Can't wait to ride with you again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:unsure: Sorry...I have a guy back here LAKO performance and my shocks should be good for at least one more year.... I think what might help you out is if you take the reservoirs out from under the hood :wink: I don't think the shocks work properly under those conditions :blush: You have the only sled that I've seen that on :eek:hmy: JMHO Good luck with your new business :thumbsup:
Talk to you later Freddy.....Can't wait to ride with you again :thumbsup:[/b]
i know a lot of guys that run it like that, look as the skidoo's to they all have that. i may run them outside still anyway. the problems i had last year would have still happen if the res were outside, it was the fillings being to long that rotated and hit the pipe and shock tower, im running a 90 degreeer out of there now. im all excited to im getting another pair of shocks for myself they are on there way here now. ryde fx racing shocks with rebound and high and low speed dampling, i already have a center shock with the same now just trying to find a rear one. they are about impossilbe to find im glad i just found what i got now. i may build a custom fox shock if i cant find it. im going to be running the ryde fx om my play sled and all the WE's on the race sleds. two pair with two different valving so i can quick change to how the track is. also running limiters on the ski shocks so it will sit a little lower and run flatter in corners.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if people are looking for a shock or shocks to i probably can get you what you are looking for. still looking for a lot more work guys. just got some work from a guy in new york but now that school is out, nights and weekend are looking a little more open and have less projects to do. if anyone has got any questions give me a ring.
(763) 516-3759 the name is freddy lewis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts