Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts

That is the coolest stuff i have ever seen. I thought river ricky was the coolest guy but these guys eat him for lunch. Is that a european site with home footage or do u know if that is on video. I could not wait to load it all it was 1hr and i only got 50% but it was enough..........

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SUMMIT 700 @ April 12, 2002, 01:38am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

That is the coolest stuff i have ever seen. I thought river ricky was the coolest guy but these guys eat him for lunch. Is that a european site with home footage or do u know if that is on video. I could not wait to load it all it was 1hr and i only got 50% but it was enough..........[/b][/quote]
I don't know them, I got this from another sled site. The second half is even better, they get the Doo running, and he rides it all the way down around the bend in the river!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Thats awsome but for some reason i just dont find it intresting to drive over water.  I love to watch people do it but I am not that much of an adreniline junky.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The guy that's pulling the rope to get the water out of the cylinders had a lot of faith in his recoil.  One slip and he would have been back in the drink.

·
Registered
858 Posts
What are the dangers for the motor when it's soaked like that? Would you usually have to dissesemble everything or just doo what the guy did (Pump water out and start it). I'm gonna try is this summer  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Sweet video.  And AC you want to get the sled running as soon as possible as you need the oil in the gas to lube the engine.  They should have drained the chain case and gas also though. Water sinks to the bottom of the chain case so you need to pull the plug and as soon as the water stops coming out put the plug back in. And water is lighter than gas so all you have to do is tilt it on it's side and the water will come out before the gas. Hope you don'y have to use this info on your own sled.
caleb

Last edited by Rocketman at April 15, 2002, 4:51pm

·
Registered
373 Posts
Cool video clip, anybody figure out what country that was taken in ?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
That's freeking cool.  Those guys are nuts going right over those big rocks and stuff.  Cool soundtrack/editing, too.  Whatever that country is, they listen to The Offspring and System of a Down.  That's gotta be somewhere in Canada, right?  'Cause if it was Europe, that MXZ would be a Linx instead of a Ski-doo I think.

·
Registered
360 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bartman @ April 15, 2002, 11:39pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool video clip, anybody figure out what country that was taken in ?[/b][/quote]
They're speaking Swedish, so my guess is that it would be taken in Sweden

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Well RNM2233 and I were talking about this cool thread on our way to the BBQ at Idooski's. No-one  had it save so I went on a mission here at 5am. I finally found it. I pity the guy who doesn't have a dsl,t-1 or cable line as this will take hours to d-load via phone modem. It's a sweet 5 minute video of guys riding on a river in sweden I believe it was and they sink a sled that they promptly retrieve and fire up . This has to be one of the sweetest things ever posted on this site and it is sure to get your blood flowing ICE Cold!!!
Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I can't believe this thread ever got buried. Can  super moderator
 move this to the general snowmobiling forum so more people might see it that don't normally dare come into the Inner DOO sanctum!

Caleb

·
Registered
364 Posts
shhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeetttttttt  video. I would love to do that, Cept submerging the machine

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thats pretty funny stuff!

Remember,  only a Ski-doo is tough enough to handle that and still start back up!  

1 - 20 of 34 Posts