Snowmobile World banner

Check this photo

4K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  2001mxzx800 
#1 ·
This is at the woodgate shoot out location in NY the head light is the mxz700 the red light is a mxz800 and the blue is the xc700 same wieght riders and tracks the proof is in the picture and there is a video of it soon to be released

#2 ·
please get real. Bring that baby blue XC up here. Looks like a doctored up photo (just jokin) I cant see the mxz700 being that far behind. Race a renegade yet?

#8 ·
Fight nice guys!  That polaris might have won that race but look at the WSA results!  THAT my friends is the real proof!

#11 ·
My buddy has 02 mxz 700 and raced a 01 xc 800 from a dead stop on the lake to about 3000' , and all the XC saw was tail light and alot of snow dust!           ( not a word of this story is a lie, scouts honor)
Those Ski-doo' s gooood machines!

#17 ·
I went to ice drags yesterday and my friend has a 97 mxz x 440 set for drags. He got a 1st place, two 2nd places, and a 3rd place. The 1st place was in the 0-500 liquid, 2nd in 0-600 single pipe, other 2nd in 0-600 improved, and the 3rd in the 0-600 triple. He raced the 700 class but didn't win nothing, he was beating sxr 600's, xc sp 600, edge x 600. His machine is all stock except for a little clutch work and gearing. All's I got to say is ''SKI-DOO ALL THE WAY'' nothing more needed to be said

#19 ·
this is aline of bs if I ever heard one I had 2 freinds that dragged these things and they could not beat a zr440 or a 97600xcr single pipe,one guy even put pipes and larger carbs on his and it was still a pooch</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">--------------I went to ice drags yesterday and my friend has a 97 mxz x 440 set for drags. He got a 1st place, two 2nd places, and a 3rd place. The 1st place was in the 0-500 liquid, 2nd in 0-600 single pipe, other 2nd in 0-600 improved, and the 3rd in the 0-600 triple. He raced the 700 class but didn't win nothing, he was beating sxr 600's, xc sp 600, edge x 600. His machine is all stock except for a little clutch work and gearing. All's I got to say is ''SKI-DOO ALL THE WAY'' nothing more needed to be said

The little Red Rocket [/b][/quote]

#20 ·
Who cares about that photo, No offense to 800 mxz riders but I never thought they had those completely right to begin with. They are racing polaris's brand new technology against our old technology. As far as I'm concerned Polaris just moved all the way into their new chassis in 02, to compete with the zx chassis, Now they are way behind again probably for another 3 years until they redo their edges to compete with the revs. If you want a real race, race an mxz rev. 800 against a edge 800, each manufacturers top technologies. Then see how the Polarass fairs.

#24 ·
I am wondering the same thing as Machzzzz1 is.  I think they are just riding and the Ski-doo's were just giving that polaris a head start 'cuz it is too slow to keep up with them!  haha jk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.