Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to a guy that said he heard of a company building a kit to install a track kit on a 4 wheel drive chevy s-10 pickup to make a sno-cat type trail groomer machine. I don't believe it and I got a round of beers bet against it. I can see somebody thinking it up but not producing it.Is this a pipe dream or has anybody else heard of such a thing.
Thanks
Rubber Side Down
Brad

·
Registered
14 Posts

Brad,

You will find your dream at www.mattracks.com and you will find reality is just around the corner.....

Very expensive way to get a groomer...But you would be able to use it year round.

I have a seen them on a Honda 250r Four Wheeler....

Sorry about the beer lose....

Brent

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
You'll get more answers in General

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That kit has been around for quite a few years now.  They make them for many different trucks.  It's pretty expensive, but they can be driven on any terrain, even bare asphalt, so you don't have to worry about ruining them if you go down the highway with them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
a lot of the clubs here in central maine use them. 1200 bucks a track. but its still cheaper than a bully. you can even put them on the big farm tractors that they use up past millinocket

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
These things look awesome!!  They actually give me an idea if the sledding ban is upheld for Yellowstone.  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts