Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm................. winter............ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.  

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think if we all Doo a snow dance all together we may be able to squeeze out a flake or two.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Don't want to get my hopes up, and took this with a grain of salt, local news just did a report that the Farmers Almanac is predicting a " rough winter". Last year without snow was a rough winter....bring on the snow

A

·
0 Posts
I drempt of snow when I was running up and down the front of my property with my sled.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had a dream last night too!  I had an RX-1!!! Why? I don't know. I don't really care for them, but right now, ANY snowmobiling, wether in a dream or whatever, is fine with me! lol
Maybe it was seeing all those snowmobiles at Nelson's SnoMotion on Saturday. lol
I can't wait for the white stuff!!!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My wife dosent understand why i keep on shining my sled every now and then, she says it wont go faster  
 haha,  she just dosent understand......

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yesterday I told my wife about a CAT dealer that's opening up about 5 miles from my house.  It's only an ATV dealer, but at least I can see that black/green CAT sign outside his building when I drive by.  She said I'm worse this year, usually my mind doesn't switch to 24hr/day snowmo 'til OCT. or so.  She says it never quit over the summer this year...what can I say.  At least she loves the sport too, just not addicted like us.

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha, yea this sport is addicitive, i remember the first ride i took on an 85 indy 400, i thought it was like the best sled around, then i got a newer one and then an even newer one, now im upto an 01 mxz.  i just LOVE this sport, i hate waiting the late part of spring through early december for riding!  and its even worse when we didnt have much of a winter last year to get my riding itch in, i cant WAIT till we get snow, i will seriously be out riding every day, now i have my drivers license so i can ride anywhere i want, and trailer my sleds anywhere i want.  this year will kick ###.  hopefully

·
Registered
310 Posts
oh yea frostbit YOUR WRONG ABOUT WINTER!!! its only 116 days 10 hours 17mins and 45 seconds. haha

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You guys think your wives think your nuts?  Imagine the flack I get from my co workers, especially living in TX.  

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
That countdown to the new site release thing that was on the main page--Corey should reset it to do a countdown to winter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts