Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all you performance enthusiasts-what do I need for my 1997 MXZ 583 to increase the handling and performance? I ordered a Goodwins clutch kit, but the wife is willing to spend more. Trying to please her(LMAO), should I order pipes? Not looking to tear the motor down, just add on mods. The track is after market 1.25 without studs. Need info in a hurry-she needs to send list to the North Pole so that Santa and his elves can get to work. Thanks to all who contribute and help to fill up the bare space under the Christmas tree!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well for starters, The ATACC from Holtzman Engineering for starters(you will never have to adjust for temperatures or altitude) $208. Dyno Port can, $223. ETS kit from A.D. Boivin $119.

All these prices came from www.fettbrosperformance.com or call 218-334-3388

How about handle bar risers($15 to $50)? Performance grips from EPI($13.00)? Cobra windshield($80.)? Precision Ski from Ski-Doo($300 or so)?

just a few to think about!

FZ700

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
AD Boivin ETS kit...501 rotary valve....silencer...670 engine...precision skis... ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
rox sled treads are the greatest thing especally if you wear hmk boots or any wide boot, and get some C&A pro advantage skis.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
:withstupid: get rid of the steel klunkers

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sell the 583 and buy a 670. In the long run you will save money. When you get the 670 make sure to paint the head red. Leave the 583 decals on the hood. Don't tell your buddies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts