just need the chrome non skid rails
and wheels

and a bottle of polish

·
Registered
230 Posts
Who are you having do the work?
How is the pricing?
What kind of turnaround time are you looking at?

Please let us know how the finished product comes out!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
2 years ago saw a mach z with chrome pipe sheilds,head and chaincase cover,wow looked awesome :p

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doon
the turn around time is a week so he says? i was in the shop and it was a first class shop, clean ,in order. he was a little pricey but as the saying goes YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! i saw a bunch of before and after photos that looked great! wile i was there 2 harley dealers came in to pick up there parts!
he takes pics of the parts before you leave so you cant say they lost something. also saw finished product and looked great. hes in providence ri and wants 1/2 up front.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Once you get it done, post pics for sure. I would love to see that.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i doo
how much are those wheels? i found some other parts that need to be chromed and if the wife knew what i m spending man id be in the sh!t house for a while!! ordered the non skid runners and chrome grill just need to find wheels?
should look as sharp as a marker when SHES done! on the other hand wife wouldnt be so mad ill be spending nights doing a lot of polishing! and not chaseing her around the house!!! :p

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by folgers@Oct 15 2002, 02:54 PM
just droped off the front end parts to get chromed
trailing arms
all front arms
all ball joints
everyting on the front end
just need the chrome non skid rails
and wheels

and a bottle of polish
Where are you located? I am looking for a chromer to do a few parts for my 69 Panther.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
service service service all done ready for pick up friday! everything seems to be in order of a good chrome co.just hope they look as good as the service they have!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Sounds nice. You have to post some pics of that.

I say shoot the wad, and go with the aluminum idlers. Its only money, and that will look very nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts