Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning out my Garage today and found an old yamaha .... 75 gp 433 ..... dusted her off put some gas in it , gave it a little shot down the carb .... 3 pulls latter She was smoking up the garage .... haven't had her running for 2 years .... I love that sled ..... hahaha Just wanted to share this with you guys ..... hahaha '' Plus had a few beers '' YA BABY ...... !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I wish that I would have had that kind of luck with the old JD sled. Unfortunately for me, it's locked up tight. It's so boggy and wet out right now, that I don't dare take the truck back to where it's parked to pull it up to the house again to start taking it apart. The truck will sink. :0:

·
Registered
752 Posts
It must have been garage cleaning day everywhere ...lol All I found in mine was a whole lot of junk . I think in my younger years I must have had a small case of pack rat syndrome ...ok well maybe a large dose of it . Had a huge fire going all day and got 2 trailer loads of scrap steel to go. I did clean my garage once before back in 95 and had an old 340 ski doo tnt , yup I burned it too .... thats what started me in to sledding as it is today . I got ride of my old camping trailer today so maybe a new camper is in line for me now .

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Was cleaning my sled today and found a garage LOL. Just kidding. Man I miss those old beaters those were the good ol' days :D

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
found a sled ? whew well i guess it isn't as bad as the farm neighbour of mine that cleaned out the barn and found a car. :nervous:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I was burning some brush and leaves in my back yard today and re-discovered my old cat-cutter thingy, I almost burnt that but I saw that leopard skin and couldn't let it go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts