Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes the best clutch alignment tool for my 01 800 twin?
josh

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
has anybody tried the one from sled pro?looks good but is $150cdn in the royal cat....thinking of getting one at the show in oct

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have one's that I can buy ZMachMan?
josh

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a Sled Pro tool and they are fantastic.  Very easy to use and always accurate, unlike some others on the market.  Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
A piece of 3/8 key stock 19" long and a machinist's ruler is all you need, a big investment of about $10.00.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
thnx MXZR..

·
Registered
918 Posts
Im with Idooski, thats all my friends and I use. Hard to get more accurate than that.
                         Ryan

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a snow lite tool wich is very accurate and cheap!! around 35$ cnd I think I baught it frome royal dist.Checked  it with the dealers tool and was spot on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just picked up a SLED PRO all in one tool at Royal last week. Has to be the most effective, easiest  and trickest tool I have ever used. This configuration takes the math and crap out and dials in perfect belt offset and clutch alignment.

I was a little hesitant at shelling out the 150, but as soon as I saw the results and ease of use, it's definately worth the cost. As they say " the right tool does the job all the time".

Can't wait to see the change in performance or lack of clutch creep I was experiencing. The factory had the setup wrong right out of the box.

Big upppsss to "SLED PRO"!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sled Pro is the way to go!!!! Well worth the $150.00
Even better if you know someone that has one that is willing to let you use it.

Every dealer should use them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just recieved my clutch tool from sled pro and it look`s very well designed.I have yet to try it out but think it was well worth the money 139 american kind pricey at first thought but if it saves 1 belt you`re even IMO.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I picked up the Sno-lite tool for around $20.00 US, it doesn't get much easier than that tool, just drop it in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts