Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. This is my first post as I am a new member. I'm looking to get some more zip outta my '02 ZR600 fuelie and I know that the best bang for the buck is to do some clutch work. Would you all give me your opinion as to what you think I should do? Should I go with a kit or do any of you have a strong setup that you discovered on your own? My uncle swears by Black Magic and I must say that I was also impressed with that kit on his '99 ZL 600 fuelie. I'm just wondering if there is anything better out there that you all have dealt with. Thanks for your input!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I would use PSI or D&D! Black magic? I didn't like the stuff they had a few years ago. Things change but I have had good luck with PSI. Earlandson Performance for clutching.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Goodwin. Top notch service and they know just about everything.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Another vote for Goodwyn, great products with customer service second to none.
Their stuff flat out works.
:)
Sled..

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well i have psi clutch kit on mine but i also heard good stuff about D&D and Goodwin so any one of the three are good, as far as black magic i have read through the posts and ppl didn't have much good to say about their clutch kits, but i have bought other stuff through black magic and i had no complaints.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys--thanks for the input so far. Has anyone heard anything good about Speedwerx kits? Would any of you suggest any gearing changes to compliment the clutch kit? So far I have an MBRP silencer, and 96 Megabite studs with Ultra-Lite backers. I bought the sled new last year (first new sled I've owned) and put 911 stock miles on her----this year is the year to play around with her!! I also plan on adding V-Force 3 reeds to help with the power in the middle. Any other speed secrets for my sled would be appreciated!
Thanks-Bleedin'

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dakota Per. makes a better kit for zr600 than D&D orBlk Magic had them all. Puts more HP to the track than the others on Dyno

1 - 9 of 9 Posts