Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what puller is used for this sled with stock clutch? I have looked it up on royal distrubuting, and it gives two options. One is a two piece puller, if anyone knows the proper puller for this, can you please let me know , I have to get one to pull my clutch ;\ (pictures in the attachment).

Ideally if its the -21 one, id like to just get get a bolt that size, and use a metal rod inside, would anyone know the size of the threads so I can pick one up at a hardware store?

thanks

steve

(my clutch sticking is getting worse if you read my thread before)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one can tell me which puller? :(

i looked it up on gamma too, and it has two options, wtf?

Polaris (2870506) 274-3110 All Indy's except 500, 600, 700 Domestic Twins

and

POLARIS Part No. 274-0019 Polaris–2870506
1981-99 All models with Polaris clutches, and/or Comet clutches 100C, 102C and 108C.

I don't get how it can be two different pullers?!!

here is what gamma offers, same idea as royal distributing , just a tad different? but either option is totally different than the other!
do these clutches have two thread patterns on the inside of the clutch, and that gives you the option of two pullers? Please someone must have pulled one of these before!

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
no one can tell me which puller? :(

i looked it up on gamma too, and it has two options, wtf?
Polaris (2870506) 274-3110 All Indy's except 500, 600, 700 Domestic Twins

and

POLARIS Part No. 274-0019 Polaris–2870506
1981-99 All models with Polaris clutches, and/or Comet clutches 100C, 102C and 108C.
I don't get how it can be two different pullers?!!

here is what gamma offers, same idea as royal distributing , just a tad different? but either option is totally different than the other!
do these clutches have two thread patterns on the inside of the clutch, and that gives you the option of two pullers? Please someone must have pulled one of these before!

thanks[/b]

I don't know for sure, but i would guess that if its listed for both, then it will work for both. Kinda like just different designs of the same tool. Just pick one and buy it. My advice..don't cheap out because the cheap ones might bend on you.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i have a 93 xlt i have a puller out in the shop.i will run out and let ya know asap

·
Registered
252 Posts
ok the one that i have is the longer one in your second post pictures.the one on the bottom with the threads half way up the shaft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts