Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone have any good results with any differen't clutch set ups for the 02 800's with rer. Primary springs, differn't ramps pin weight's ect..... or has anyone tried a aftermarket cam in the rer secondary, or just toon up the set up that's allready there. any advice would be helpfull!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Just can't leave a machine alone ! That's all you do kennypope, fiddle, fiddle, fiddle. Aren't you ever happy with a stock setup ?
Now that I got that off my chest, the only setup that I've read about that seems to work well with most '02 800 twins, without having to grind away at the clutch (like the Heelclicker), is the Cudney clutch kit, which is fairly expensive, but includes ramps, springs, pins, thundershift arms that are already setup and possibly a cam (don't know about rer model). That's all I know for those sleds. Tell that tall guy that owns this 800 mxzx, he'll need this clutch setup and then some to keep up to my sled, after I put it back together (Ha !, Ha !, Ha &#33
Hope this helps !

·
Registered
361 Posts
I still don't know how I get those little yellow heads in my posts, when I don't want them there.
 Don't call me stupid, you little yellow head !

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I am have the Goodwin kit in mine and the sled rocks. The only problem I have now is finding traction. When I can get the sled to hook it will pull the ski's two feet in the air and pull hard to 100mph. Back shift is good as well as upshift.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Limskii, this advice is not for me it's for the tall guy with the mxzx. He ask me to put the post in, you know that I don't need to fiddle my disease is not cronic like yours......PS you got those 18 gram pins ready how does tuesday sound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts