Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys tomorrow night we are off on our way to snowmobile disneyland!Anyone interested in hooking up with us we will be staying at lillabelle lake.I have been baking yummy things to take with us too

·
Registered
416 Posts
sure wish I could, but thats a long drive to make Friday after work. You guys have a blast and enjoy yourselves

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 if you see any male strippers that look like me it could be me. have a good time.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 i think i read your outlaws are coming over to look after the kids because if not someone should stay at your house with all this world wide news.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
yeah...I guess up to 3000 people know you won't be home..

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey Paul, me and you will go and babysit for them. Their kids might be normal when they get back home but were not promising anything

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
fastcat02,
 could you imagine ? normal the bottom of my tailbone when we get done. take them to a restaurant and ask for turtle soup and make it snappy.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My house is never unattended I also have an american pitbull.Yes my outlaws are going to be here,but maybe you guys should come and straighten out the snowbrats LOL good luck you will need it.Kool machz69 we will see ya trailside monday.I also have rabbits and himaliyan pheasants,in the summer we have chickens and turkeys(besides the kids+hubby)so there is always someone here at my house,when we have snow I always have a full house,beds and couches all full.Not much snow here this year so we are movin the party to cochrane.If the snow doesnt come to you...go to it.

P.S No saying bad things about me while im gone.....i have spies everwhere  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 are pitbulls that aggressive ? they just have a reputation i think because the 4 i know of are not bad.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Paul and your pitbull should get along just fine

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mines not he is a big suck.He is also 15yrs old.He only ever attacked 1 person and that person was trying to hit permafrost with a beer bottle to the head and Cyrus attacked him.Mind you when they doo bite it is bad.My 2 kids 4 & 10 have put this poor dog through #### pokin him,biting him, taking his stuff away,and he takes every bit of it.I trained him to let people touch his food because children dont always listen.He is a great dog.He has had both legs broken and a disc in his back and frozen to the ground when he got hit by a car,almost drowned in the french river,almost got bit by a snake at same river.He used to climb trees but not anymore.Ive been with this dog longer than I lived with my parents.His days left are few and I sure will miss him.

·
Registered
416 Posts
nice puppy
good dog
ahhhhhhh!ouch

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
just don't eat it fastcat....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Might taste good on the barby with a little honey garlic sauce and sauteed mushrooms and corn on the cob, with a slice of chocalate cake and some ice cream for desert

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
hey lady great dog. i had an american staff for 13 years . i had to put him down he passing blood. he was a great dog with kids,people and with other dogs. it is all in the masters hands how that dog will be. they are so close to u it was one of the hardest things i had to do  

1 - 20 of 23 Posts