Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting in Kirkland lake to drive up to Cochrane to meet Permafrost and Lady K and Stu guy

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got there.... I love my sled
That`s Lillable Lodge

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The crew alis....Team Renegade!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Powder busting Mark get`s stuck......Shovel priceless

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Storm blows in Chris forgot to close his vents

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris... six feet under...... went to heaven....
Permafrost was buried on the right forgot to take pic sorry Permafrost

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trailside..... what a blast had a great trip should have taken more stuck pics but was having to much fun

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
great pics CrazyB .Did you find out if you can go back yet?I think monday they are getting hit again.Lets load up and go buddy!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Great pics, wish I could be there!  But hey, what's the hood doing up on the new DOO guys?!?!?!?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I live in Cochrane and hopefully next time your up I can go to the resort and introduce myself and show you some good off trail riding.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be great GO4IT hopefully up there in 2 more weeks would love to bust some powder and find some sneeky local spots

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Hey Jim the reason the hoods up is because thats how      stu-guy had to start it after i ripped his pull cord out when he was stuck in the creek. Unfortunatly there is no doo dealer in cochrane.

i couldn't let that one go unanswered.,lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
just post it when your coming back, I will head over w/ a buddy of mine {Pantera#1}.  we will go out for the day.  Just curious did you see a mxz800x w/ a m-10 long track, what was full of stickers.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
No we didn't see you that i can remember,  but your sled sounds sweet!  WE will hook up for sher next time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts