Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi gang - has anyone ridden around collingwood, Ont? or stayed at vacation inn resorts there? i just won 3 days there from a ballot at the TO sled show.

thanks!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hey congradulations on winning !! Yea I have rode up there , lots of rolling hills with good views. They got some good trails . We actually stayed in Wiarton and went to Collingwood and back on a day trip. Have never been east of there . Watch out for stone fences .
What's the name of the place you won , the 3 day getaway from ?
My wife filled out a ballot about 3 years ago and we "won" a weekend getaway too. In Collingwood , I believe the name of the place was Cranberry something or another , we never seemed to have time to go and they still call us and want to know when we are coming , so we can take their tour. Any how good luck and congrats

·
Registered
333 Posts
I live in Stayner about 15 min from the Vacation Inn,nice spot,was just there for a conference.The riding in the Collingwood area is good,lots of hills,views etc,the trails in the collingwood ,wasaga beach area are winding and mostly narrow.Just to the west the trails are wide and fast,also very good but usually busy going towards Penetang Midland area,(maple valley club house is a good pit stop)all in all a very good area to ride in.Watch out for radar checks around the wasaga beach club house(sorry Wayne)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where do you pick up the trail around Cranberry Resort? My wifes folks have a ski chalet up there and I tried to find the trail last year but no luck, any help would be great.

·
Registered
333 Posts
When we get new maps for the trails I will let you know.Just trying to remeber but I think It comes into Collingwood from around 10th street where it heads up to the mountain kind of parallel to mountain road.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Which of the following businesses are accessible by sled?

Beaconglow Motel
Beild House Country Inn
Blue Mountain Auberge
BW Collingwood
Cranberry Resort
Milestone Motel
Moores Motel
Pleasant Manor Motel
Thriftlodge
Tyrolean Village Resorts
Vacation Inn Resort

1 - 6 of 6 Posts