Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edited by SWWebmaster.

No this site is not... but if you ask that question again, it will be the last time.

--------------
Those who can.....Do
Those who can't...Only have two  

Webster....def #5..any political ideas, activity or motive thought of being subversive.

ANY QUESTIONS?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
What is the purpose of this post? Are you unhappy with how snowmobileworld.com works? If so, why bother hanging around?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hey purplezrt,
    You have to realize that this forum is the best bar none! And it's the best do to the way it is managed. A few indivuals turned your thread into a brand bash. That isn't tolerated because it's pointless and leads nowhere. Your thread was good to start but then you took it personally when people corrected you on some points.  I love cats and loved them all but I recognized Doos achievments run deep. People learn alot on this site do to it's informative nature and content. There are MANY very knowledgable people on this site. And I can tell you that corey (webmaster and sw God) has done a great job with this site and so have the moderators. They let alot slide but once it is apparent something is headed nowhere they lock it or remove it. This isn't a free for all site and I'm glad.  Take a step back and think about t all. Look at all the different treads and how this forum helps sledders compared to other sites. I can gaurantee that the mods and Corey won't take any more anger from you, and I would hate to see you banned from this site or anyone. I haven't always agreed with them as you know but I stay respectful which is the key.
Caleb

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Corey, don't change a thing...........this site is the best and will remain the best.... We don't need the argueing, fighting and stupid comments in this place!!!

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
#Webmaster Mode

User 'PurpleZRT' banned for posting offensive messages. 3rd warning...

ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Ya,   I have a Question Webmaster..........

When is it going to snow?   I'm ready to ride!!!  

ZMachMan Rides Again!!!!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Is that a record? Banned after 54 posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
:withstupid:I was wondering the record for fewest posts from a banned member also. So how many is it Corey?
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I've heard that Legions here in Canada have a (written or unwritten, I'm not sure) rule not allowing the discussion of religion or politics. I guess communism would fall into that rule  

I haven't been on the site much the last few days so I guess i missed out on the excitement this time.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
usually when you do something eccentric it lands back in your face like what has happened here in brantford, ontario.

a few years ago a girl was charged with going topless, so the outrage poured out with women going topless in topless parades. now in ontario women can go topless.

next thing that type of person griped about was smoking in public like restaurants and bars, so it is now a bylaw no smoking indoors. but where do the girls working in the nudy bars go to smoke ? well they dawn a little skirt only and stand on the sidewalk for a little puff.

now there is a rage about that. so when you decide that you want to change something, just remember it could land back in your face. COMMUNISM IS THE WORST WORD ON EARTH.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Like the saying goes, "Be careful what you ask for, you might just get your wish."  

·
Registered
959 Posts
in that case  I WISH FOR LOTS AND LOTS OF SNOW!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have come up with the opinion to talk only sleds and info. and leave opinion out. This is my stand net wide, not just on Snow World. I am happy to be part of all of this, but find it is better to keep it at a distance.

While we are on the subject, what has me most concerned is people "observing" and using it for off-forum gossip. I have found just a comment or two here or other places on the web and people will take it to hart and use it to paint a picture of your personality. Next thing ya know and someone has taken this info and used it to tell someone what they "think" of ya. Even though they do not know one thing about ya.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
You guys can talk all you want.

I'm going to Brantford.  

1 - 20 of 24 Posts