Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hat's off to team Canada!  They really took it to us today I hate to admit.  But the best team won that's for sure.  I saw the US team waiting for something to happen and Team Canada making something happen.
Enjoy your win Canada!

·
Registered
167 Posts
i think that we are all on the north american continant [spell check] and we are all winners for that even thought we may not use the same name we are all brothers and sisters congrats to my brothers and sisters in canada

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
it was a great game!! hats of to the US for the great game, dosent get any better than that with canada and the US on top, oh yea and the russians as well done great.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
once again i think as long as it was one two canada u.s.a. or vice versa, as long as those two are first and second the positions don't matter.

·
Registered
56 Posts
As an American I always want the US to win but team Canada played an outstanding game and really hustled throughout.  Hats off to the good neighbors to the north for both the men's and women's victory.  There is always Italy for the USA in 2006!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Man its crasy in Toronto.  Every highway overpass has flag swinging fans on it and every car is honking there horns.  Its 9:40 eastern time and the game was over around 5:00.  ITs still nuts.  There was even fireworks and they had to close down some streets.  Major parties tonight.  

Great game.  Both teams wanted it, Both teams deserved it but the cards just fell in our favor today.  

At least it wasnt one of the european teams.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Congrats Canada!  I am 100% all out for the U.S. but Canada go the upper hand.  As you guys said, as long as it's Canada or U.S. I don't care who wins!  Enjoy the victory Canada!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I have to agree with everyone, when a game can be played that well at that level its too bad someone has to win. I'm 100% Canadian so I'm pretty happy today. But that was one heck of a game.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats, Canada. I was hoping to watch but when I found out on the late news that Canada had taken the US I was glad we listened to two-stroke engines instead. My wife and I took the rigs for a spin and though about 80 miles of it were hard, wind blown, the other 45 were beautiful powder. It was a nice change of scenery to get off the tundra and into the hills and rivers.

·
Registered
356 Posts
HAT'S OFF TO THE CANADIANS, THEY TOOK IT TO TEAM USA! THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM BY FAR ON THIS DAY.....HEY WE SHOULDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE LADIES HOCKEY TEAM EITHER, THEY HAMMERED US AS WELL!!  GREAT JOB!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts