Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took my 96 XLT out this weekend after recently purchasing it. Got a whole 9 miles and the crank bearings blew out. It looked like the 4th of July. Nothing worse than having to be towed home by your buddies Ski-doo. Got up the next morning and went looking for a newer sled. Not much to choose from at this time of the year. Ended up getting a 2000 600EFI ZL with reverse with 2000 miles. You could tell it was a real babied sled. Payed more than I wanted to but I wanted to ride. I love this sled! Rides like a dream and has plenty of zip! Got it up to 85MPH in the soft field. All in alll the weekend turned out to be ok! Love that EFI. Two pulls every time!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah, the EFI is great.  I got a kick out of watching my friend pull and pull and pull to try and get his brand new 500 Edge started.  2 pulls and mine fired right up.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome to Cats Pride!!!!  
Nothing like someone seeing the light, BTW; Isn't that reverse sweeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, love that reverse. Especially seeing my too buddies having to get off their machines and breaking their backs just to turn around or pull it off the trailer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts