Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why HE|| in my signature is dubbed out is it really that bad of a word?? Just curious.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jwheeler @ Feb. 21, 2002, 9:19pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just wondering why HE|| in my signature is dubbed out is it really that bad of a word?? Just curious.
[/b][/quote]
Actually, no its not.

But when we had the big bad server crash, we had to re-install the entire forum software, which put the default language filters back on.

I have since changed the config file, so it should not be a problem anymore.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 actually "I" promised corey a fresh crate of some fishy stuff that you guys catch out there if he wouldn't scrub you out. so send a couple over.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are u into paul lobster, shrimp, or scallops.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 whole lobster and scallops, the scallops just boil a little bit then wrap them with soft fried bacon then on the barby. me fawdder in law is from nova scotia mee bye taught me about the eastern feasts.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah ha paul my son, you got the idea.  But if ya want lobster you will have to wait for the spring to break because if go sending lobster Fed ex this time of year i could be incarcerated with no possibilities of parole for life!.....Naw mabey not that serious.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 just go naked and strap yourself to a tree, make like a greenie. i have faith in the newfoundland courts but if you get to the federal system here in ontario you'll get off. then get some goofball to write a book and have some flower child babe fall in love with you,,, and the rest of the story live happily ever after.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts