Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures from Saturday's races. Will post from Sunday if I get some.

Vintage A Final - Cliff Sian, #9, doing Michigan proud kicking some VEG butt!

Vintage C Final - VEG, #88, Jumped the light and got out in front on his FA T'NT. Makes for a good shot at least!

Vintage D Final - Abby Nuhn, #233 way out in front But the two JD Liquifires were hot on her tail.

·
Registered
327 Posts
what was the turn out for the regular racers? WHo won Beida or Chris....hehehe. Just kidding.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to say that the racers won. Not sure how many sleds but I heard reports of around 60 or 70 in total.
It's not always about numbers but what people get out of it. The racing was great both days. The shoot out was great. The pig roast and concert was great. It was a good weekend and there was a great deal or work and prep went in to the weekend. As a result, whoever did choose to go to COSDRA had a good weekend. As for which one was better, you would really have to attend both to see for yourself. I am quite sure that there will be two sides to the whole end report.
I did read on AMSNOW that Fenwick had some short falls on their staging light system that people were upset about but haven't heard much else other than some results posted.

·
Registered
327 Posts
wasn't wondering which was better only re-noting that the 2 were on the same weeeknd. Too bad really but glad both seem to get a turnout. Will probably be at Harrowsmith.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts