Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we took a few pics but only a couple turned out,had some good slush running pics :angry:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
go4it the fearless guide is the one in the pics :D

regor see what your missing :D

we did 130kms today

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Awesome! :p :D :p :) Looks like you guys have a lot of snow up there! :) Any place to stay??

·
Registered
376 Posts
yeah, sure was a great day riding, it was the first time I got to put some real miles on this sled, I was impressed. The only thing that suxed was that I really didn't rev it up that high because im trying to break it in right. Hey pantera, were gonna have to make it out again this week. :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally posted by sledcrazy@Nov 24 2002, 03:36 AM
Looks like you guys have a lot of snow up there! :) Any place to stay??
we don't have that much snow but we go looking for it :D and pantera don't you have any extra rooms for a fellow sledder. :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cooley..yes its the one im breaking in for someone

sledcrazy...cmon up :D

go4it....pick a day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
nice pics guys It is nice to see that someone is riding. I noticed that go4it's KLIM suit matches the RX1's perfectly. That looks like the same road that you use for your avatar. It must be a good trail :p

K

·
0 Posts
Hope you guys had fun because the only chance i had at riding this year i was sick and couldn't go. :angry:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
little green sixer...they go very well,they have impressed me,very nice smooth power band

permafrost...its 2 different trails one is east of town the other is south west,both are bush trails no groomer...they are the best ones to drive :D

danr ..the one go4it is driving will be around when you guys come up,im sure he will let you try it....if your nice :p

dpaige..lol....call oprah i think she(go4it) needs a makeover :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
rx1 is father inlaws, my dad drives a bravo trapper and I think that is even to fast for him. lol. but I should have it up here we will take it for a good ride, when you guys come up. I think you will like it.
DP- that girl on the sled is rather handsome; dont you think.
z800rtx-its a tuff job breaking in these sleds- we charge by the hour. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
What's this TWO rx1's? Nice pics guys.
Pantera, it was worth it to stay home, I'm pretty sure I can kick your but with the tundra now and the 141's in the mxz. Just need the parts to come in to rebuild the clutches. I should be able to ride with you soon though. :sleeping:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, looks great. Wish we had that kinda snow around our area. I would like to get a quick ride in before Dec. But for some reason I dont believe that will happen. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts